I'm not very active in terms of submitting work, cause I'm a lazy ass. I've had nearly three months of holiday and I've only posted one deviation during holiday period. Most of the time I'm just aimlessly browsing the web.
So I've decided to gather all my plans and commit to them before my term starts in mid April. (no promises)
Plz note that some stuff that's written here are unfamiliar since I have other
commitments outside of DA.SUPER IMPORTANT SHIT
- MCSM fanfics: Revenant Girl (art and writing) [ALSO THE SEQUELS TO COME. GOSH I WORK SO HARD ON A GODDAMNED FANFIC]
- MCSM parody fic
- MCSM Ep 8 fic, focusing on Nell and Em's relationship prior to canon events.
- MCSM Ep 6 fic, focusing on Cassie Rose's relationship with her group of 'friends' prior to the murder mansion shenanigans.
- An "Ask Nell and the Green Team" from MCSM. For some reason I'm too shy to post it.
- Contest entry by Feb 1st.
- Metal fight beyblade (MFB) parody fanfic [Julian Konzern vs Fanfiction. Yes it's legit]
- At least one MCSM fanart
- Updating other fanfics (Eternal Tears, Repulsive Food Eater. Won't bother with other stories since they don't have any readers. The Shores Of Ignorance might not be updated since only a minority are reading. It might be recycled to become an original story.)
- Drawing a portrait of a couple of anime characters from MFB, Evillious Chronicles, Ni No Kuni and Mirai Nikki. Don't really care if nobody looks at them. I just want to draw them cause they're pretty.
- Fanart of YouTubers. I've always wanted to draw GamingWithJen's character cause she's pretty.
- Original characters. The little parasites have invaded my brain for quite some time and I want to draw them.
- Clearing my read later FIMfiction stories. I have lost interest in My Little Pony and I'm only reading a select few saved fanfics that interest me most.
- Give gifts to a select few artists on DA that I'm fond of.
- Sort out my messy Fanfiction.net profile.
- Complete linework that I haven't coloured
aaaaand that's about it.
I'm considering making posting speeddraws on Youtube but I don't know how I'm going to set up the camera and let it record me working for hours without the battery dying halfway.
If I owe you something such as art that I promised to draw for you but never did, please remind me and I'll gladly get it done.
I might have missed out a few things but I'll update it when necessary. Talk to me if you wanna, I like company. Until then, peace out.